If you would like to make a request for information but need some advice or help, there are a number of ways we can support you:
- For those without internet access, a printout of the information on the website can be obtained by calling our PALS team on –
- There may be times when you request information that belongs to another organisation so it will not be appropriate for us to respond. We will try and inform you where best to direct your request, or we can forward it on your behalf
- If you require any advice or assistance with making an FOI request you can speak to a member of our PALS team on Freephone –
- Alternatively you may contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS) who will help you if you are unsure about how to make, or how to word a request. Call Freephone –
- The PALS Team also provides confidential advice, support and information on how to make a complaint.