NHS Southport and Formby CCG

You can contact us  by calling emailing or you can write to us at:

3rd floor
Merton House
Stanley Road
L20 3DL


Getting advice or making a complaint

Most questions and concerns can be resolved by our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). Contact PALS to:

  • ask questions about your own treatment, or someone else’s
  • find out about the services we commission
  • make a formal complaint

PALS can help patients and their families with particular concerns by liaising with health care staff, managers and others to resolve problems and provide prompt solutions.

PALS want to hear from you if you have any feedback, either positive or negative, about an NHS service.

Phone – (Freephone: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, with 24 hour answerphone)
Email –